Monday, October 15, 2012

I really want to recommend this book to you sooooo much.  Not only because it is written by a very close friend of mine but because it is a fabulous read.  If you are into paranormal study you will love it and even if you are not it such an enjoyable read about Barbie's story of growing up and realising she had a special gift.

I could of read it in one night but I got to half way through and forced myself to put it down so I had something to look forward to reading the next night.   It is Barbie's first book and is doing so well for her.  I can't wait for the next one which has already been signed but won't be published until about the middle of next year.

Congratulations Barbie.  It is fabulous.  To check out the book on the Llewellyn site go here.  There are also some great reviews on Amazon.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Linda,
    I would love to read that book but I'm such a chicken, a tap on the window can turn my hair grey and scare me to bits!!!
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it great to get a book you can't put down! Always good to hear of those Linda, thank you.
    Just a quick pop over to wish you a very Happy Christmas and all the best for the New Year. Kind regards, Susan xx :D)

    ReplyDelete