Wednesday, June 26, 2013

crocheted coat cuteness

Here is our little Louie looking very smart wearing his adorable crocheted coat which is one big lovely granny square (and fitted parts of course) made by Michelle over at Loving the Vintage.
It has been so hard to get a good photo of Louie AND the coat so here is one taken when he went to get clipped off at Paw Taste, the groomers! (thanks Kim I pinched this from your Facebook Page) but I will continue to try and get a good side ways view.
I have a few on my phone which I have put on Instagram but I can't find the cord to upload from my phone to my laptop!!! All this technology really does put my stress levels up at times.
Thanks Michelle, Louie loves it and he certainly needs it now winter has set in

3 comments:

  1. Louie looks so amazingly cute in his granny coat...thanks so much Linda for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Louie is just as cute as a button. What a gorgeous pup he is!! He looks very handsome in his crocheted coat, and he is very lucky to be so pampered!!

    ReplyDelete